Manufacturing Engineering Technology Minor
There are approximately 9,500 manufacturing companies in the state of Georgia alone. A minor in Manufacturing Engineering Technology gives students the skill set to become successful Manufacturing Engineers, a profession with excellent starting pay and highly sought after by companies. Not only do students learn and apply different manufacturing processes, but they gain valuable knowledge in project management and Six Sigma & Lean Manufacturing.
Note: Not available to MET students with a concentration in Manufacturing.
- MET 1311 - Manufacturing Processes
- MET 1800 - CNC Machining
- MET 2800 - CNC Programming
Select three additional courses from the following:
- EDG 4224 - Engineering Design Graphics for Custom Manufacturing
- IET 3407 - Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing
- MET 3331 - Tool Design
- MET 3332 - Rapid Design and Manufacture
- MET 4342 - Numerical Control of Machines
- IET 4135 - IET Project Management
Program Total (17 Credit Hours)