Quality Principles Certificate
The primary objective of the Quality Principles Certificate is to provide training and education to members of the Industrial Engineering field in quality system principles, methodology, elements and standards.
All required major courses to complete the Quality Principles Certificate are offered totally online by KSU faculty.
- IET 2227 - Introduction to Statistics
- IET 3339 - Statistical Quality Control
- IET 3356 - Quality Concepts and Systems Design
- IET 3403 - Advanced Statistics with Application
- IET 3410 - Principles of Team Dynamics
- IET 4135 - IET Project Management
- IET 4151 - Operations Management for Engineers
Note: All course prerequisites must be met