The primary objective of the Industrial Engineering Technology Logistics Certificate is to provide training and education to members of the Supply Chain industry that need to improve skills and knowledge in the latest technology available in their field. This certificate is provided by the Department of Systems & Industrial Engineering.
All required major courses to complete the Industrial Engineering Technology Logistics Certificate are offered totally online by KSU faculty. All general education requirements are also offered on-line through the university system called E-core.
- IET 2227 - Introduction to Statistics
- IET 2449 - Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- IET 3320 - Advanced Logistics
- IET 3620 - Warehousing Systems
- IET 4115 - Human Resources Management for Engineers
- IET 4151 - Operations Management for Engineers
- IET 4405 - Operations Research - Concepts, Models and Methods
Note: All course prerequisites must be met