Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
The Peer Mentoring Center is offering online tutoring. Students seeking online tutoring will need to do the following:
- Create an appointment through EAB.
- On the Student Home page, click the "Schedule an Appointment" button on the right side.
- Choose "Tutoring" as the type of appointment in the first drop-down menu.
- Choose "EET Tutoring" as the Service Category in the second drop-down menu.
- Choose "Course-based Tutoring" in the third drop-down menu.
- Click "Next".
- For the location drop-down menu, select "EET Peer Mentoring".
- Select the course for which you want tutoring.
- If you want to work with a specific tutor then select her name in the final drop-down, otherwise (to see availability for all tutors in the subject you want) ignore that option and click "Next".
- For selecting a session time, note that while the appointments are shown as lasting just five minutes, they can run all the way until the end of the tutor's shift.
- Please click here to see a video showing the process.
- Accept the invitation received via email (@students.kennesaw.edu).
- Click the Join Teams meeting link on the Outlook calendar event.
Email- and/or phone-based tutoring is available as an alternative to video conferencing.
For more information about Coronavirus (COVID‑19), please visit coronavirus.kennesaw.edu.
The Southern Polytechnic College of Engineering and Engineering Technology Peer Mentoring Center provides peer-based academic support for a selection of engineering and engineering technology courses. This support is offered on a drop-in basis (no appointment needed) in room Q-306 of the Engineering Technology Center. Tutoring for a given subject is available according to the weekly schedule, based on the tutors' availability. During those hours, students are welcome to visit the center and receive tutoring from a peer who has already earned either an A or a B in the course.
Engineering Technology Center, Building Q
Please log in to EAB to schedule online tutoring.