Production Design Certificate
The primary objective of the Production Design Certificate is to provide training and education to members of the Industrial Engineering field in the measurement and analysis of work and in the design or improvement of facilities. This certificate is provided by the Department of Systems & Industrial Engineering.
What is hybrid and online? All required major courses to complete the Production Design Certificate are offered totally online by KSU faculty. All general education requirements are also offered on-line through the university system called E-core.
- ACCT 2100 - Introduction to Financial Accounting
- IET 2227 - Introduction to Statistics
- IET 3322 - Work Measurement and Ergonomics
- IET 4151 - Operations Management for Engineers
- IET 4405 - Operations Research - Concepts, Models and Methods
- IET 4422 - Facilities Design, Plant Layout, and Materials Handling
Note: All course prerequisites must be met