Electrical and Computer Engineering Masters Degree
The MS in Electrical and Computer Engineering degree is offered to meet the needs of individuals who wish to pursue advanced studies in modern electrical, electronic or computer engineering and technologies in order to fulfill their personal or career goals. Graduates of the Master of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering will successfully be able to:
- Demonstrate an ability to apply mathematics to advanced engineering-related problems.
- Design and conduct experiments, as well as analyze and interpret the results.
- Exhibit an ability to identify, formulate and solve engineering problems.
- Demonstrate an ability to communicate in oral, written and multi-media formats.
- Design experiments using sound engineering principles.
- Recognize a need for life-long learning.
- Demonstrate the ability to use sound engineering principles to address socioeconomic issues.
About the Program