Schedule for in-person and online tutoring
The times and days when tutoring for a given course is available depend on the tutors' schedules. There are two ways to find out the tutoring schedule. One is to look in THIS spreadsheet. The other is to use KSU's EAB website as described below.
Follow these instructions to view the tutoring schedule for the courses supported by the CLUE Center.
- Log in to KSU's EAB website.
- On the Student Home page, click the "Schedule an Appointment" button on the right side.
- Choose "Tutoring" as the type of appointment in the first drop-down menu.
- Choose "EET Tutoring" as the Service Category in the second drop-down menu.
- Choose "Course-based Tutoring" in the third drop-down menu.
- Click "Next".
- For the location drop-down menu, select "EET Peer Mentoring".
- Select the course for which you want tutoring.
- Click "Next" unless you want to work with a specific tutor, in which case you should select her name in the final drop-down before clicking "Next."
A tutor for that course is available for face-to-face tutoring in Q 306 without an appointment during the times shown in this calendar. For instructions on requesting an appointment for online tutoring, visit the appointments page.