The CLUE Center offers online tutoring by appointment. Face-to-face tutoring is offered on a drop-in basis in room 306 of the Engineering Technology Center.
Follow these instructions to request an appointment.
- Create an appointment through EAB.
- On the Student Home page, click the "Schedule an Appointment" button on the right side.
- Choose "Tutoring" as the type of appointment in the first drop-down menu.
- Choose "EET Tutoring" as the Service Category in the second drop-down menu.
- Choose "Course-based Tutoring" in the third drop-down menu.
- Click "Next."
- For the location drop-down menu, select "EET Peer Mentoring."
- Select the course for which you want tutoring.
- Click 'Next' unless you want to work with a specific tutor, in which case you should select her name in the final drop-down before clicking 'Next
- For selecting a session time, note that while the appointments are shown as lasting just five minutes, they can run all the way until the end of the tutor's shift.
- Accept the invitation received via email (@students.kennesaw.edu).
- Click the Join Teams meeting link on the Outlook calendar event.
Email- and/or phone-based tutoring also is available as an alternative to video conferencing.