Graduate Certificate in Leadership and Ethics
MSQA students may earn a Graduate Certificate in Leadership and Ethics from the Siegel Institute for Leadership, Ethics and Character. The Certificate requires 15 credit hours. Two MSQA courses may count toward the certificate (see below), and two certificate courses may count as MSQA electives.
Master of Science in Quality Assurance Courses
- QA 6602 - Total Quality
Select one of the following courses:
- QA 6640 - Quality Cost and Supplier Evaluation
- QA 6725 - Quality Assessment of the Organization
Graduate Certificate Courses
Take any three graduate certificate courses from the list below:
- ILEC 8800 - Foundations of Ethics
- ILEC 8810 - Foundations of Leadership
- ILEC 8850 - Ethical Leadership in a Global Context
- ILEC 8900 - Special Topics in Leadership and Ethics
- ILEC 8910 - Technology and Ethics
- ILEC 8920 - Current Issues in Leadership and Ethics
- ILEC 8930 - Leadership and Ethics Abroad
- ILEC 8940 - Directed Study in Leadership and Ethics
- ILEC 8950 - Human Rights: The Roles of Law and Ethics
- ILEC 8980 - Leading and Shaping an Ethical Culture
Current MSQA students only need to fill out the intent to enroll form.
Former students who have completed the MSQA degree should enroll in Option #1B. MSQA graduates may have up to two courses applied toward the certificate.
Note that not all of the Institute courses are online.