Certificate in Quality Principles
The primary objective of the Certificate in Quality Principles is to provide training and education to members of the Industrial Engineering field in quality system principles, methodology, elements and standards. This certificate is provided by the Department of Systems & Industrial Engineering.
All required major courses to complete the IET Quality Principles Certificate program are offered totally online by KSU faculty. All general education requirements are also offered on-line through the university system called E-core.
- IET 2227 - Introduction to Statistics
- IET 3339 - Statistical Quality Control
- IET 3356 - Quality Concepts and Systems Design
- IET 3403 - Advanced Statistics with Application
- IET 3410 - Principles of Team Dynamics
- IET 4135 - IET Project Management
- IET 4151 - Operations Management for Engineers
Note: All course prerequisites must be met