Master's Program Requirements
The program consists of eight required courses and two electives.
Required Core Courses
- ENGR 6120 - Applied Engineering Mathematics
- ME 6210 - Advanced Manufacturing
- ME 6220 - Advanced Solid Mechanics
- ME 6230 - Advance Engineering Thermodynamics
- ME 6240 - Applied Engineering Design
- ME 6250 - Advanced Dynamics and Vibrations
- ME 6260 - Advanced Engineering Heat Transfer
- ME 6270 - Advance Fluid Mechanics and Computational Fluid Dynamics
Any two 3-credit hour graduate-level courses as long as they are 6000 or above and
approved by the ME graduate program coordinator.
Note: ME 6800 Master’s Project may be used.