Minor in Nuclear Engineering
Kennesaw State engineering offers a number of courses leading to a minor in Nuclear Engineering. This minor educates participating students in the Fundamentals of Nuclear Engineering, Nuclear Energy Conversion, Reactor Operation, and Radiation Detection and Protection. Graduates can seek career opportunities in the nuclear industry or pursue a graduate degree in Nuclear Engineering.
- ENGR 3501 - Fundamentals of Nuclear Engineering
- ENGR 3502 - Radiation Detection & Measurement
- ENGR 4501 - Nuclear Power Generation
- ENGR 4502 - Radiation Protection & Health Physics
- ENGR 4503 - Nuclear Fuel Cycle