Minor in Renewable Energy Engineering Technology
A minor in Renewable Energy Engineering Technology (REET) adds value to student’s education, while obtain the necessary skills and techniques that are directly and immediately relevant to employers in the Renewable Energy Industry. The minor takes advantage of the excellent classroom and laboratory facilities available in the Engineering Technology Center.
A total of 16 - 17 credits are required for the REET minor.
- REET 3550 - Introduction to Alternate Energy
Choose four courses from the following:
- REET 2020 - Energy Conversion
- REET 3030 - Energy Storage Systems
- REET 4100 - Solar Photovoltaics
- REET 4110 - Solar Thermal Systems
- REET 4200 - Wind Power Generation
- REET 4210 - Oceanic and Hydropower Generation
- REET 4500 - Environmental Aspects of Power Generation
- REET 4510 - Sustainable Transportation Systems