Master's Program Admission Requirements
Applicants should have the following qualifications:
- An undergraduate degree in engineering, engineering technology, computer science, physical science, or other technically oriented major from an accredited college or university. Interested students from other disciplines may be admitted to the program, but may be required to complete additional courses.
- A minimum undergraduate grade point average of 3.0 (on the 4.0 scale). Applicants with a GPA of 2.75 or better may be considered with strong work experience.
- Official GRE scores meeting the current admission profile: 150 (450 on old scale) Verbal and 148 (600 on old scale) Quantitative. Applicants with lower scores may be accepted provisionally and may require additional preparatory course work.
- Test scores may be waived, if:
- an applicant has 4 or more years of relevant work experience earned after receiving their first baccalaureate degree or
- a 3.5 undergraduate GPA or better.
To request a GRE waiver, send a letter outlining your work experience or a current resume.
For application procedures and other admissions questions please visit KSU Graduate College – Admissions.
For questions about the MS in Applied Engineering - Electrical program, please contact
the Program Coordinator:
Dr. Bill Diong
Phone: (470) 578-5574